Alice's Message

Thursday, August 20, 2009

National Day (Sports Day)

At Sports Day,I woke up at 6.am,We must go there at 7.30.

When I got there I saw many people taking their temperature out side.

My temperature was 36.3.

When I got up the hall I saw many pri 1 ,pri 6, pri 4.

There was a Mr.Bean show,everybody likes the show because it is very funny.

After that,we get to sing the 2009 song,the song was very nice.

Then we go to the parade square to start the race.

My group is 'group C ' Reza was the first to start.

I got 2nd so I got a silver medal.

After that, we went to the hall to watch the 'Magic Show ' .

The magic show was so funny.

Then it was time to go home.

It was a fun and easy too.

I forgot I even went home at 11.00.

Bye............. Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers